Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Ping G20 Driver,for your success

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Marian1987

MessageSujet: Ping G20 Driver,for your success   Jeu 22 Mar - 6:00

Recently,I saw some words about the big star Woods.Someone said Woods was a complicated person who sought change to keep stimulated, who was rarely satisfied, self-centered in his pursuit of greatness and whose work ethic in the gym was geared toward being accepted as an athlete. For me,I think this is not wrong.As a serious golfer,getting better and better is our goals all the way. And if you are also looking for game improvement,this ping g20 is indeed a nice choice.When you first see it,you will be impressed by its looks,simple but cool.Most important of all is this driver is good enough for your improvement.For many golfers,they think this driver offer what they expect in their heart,more distance,more distance control and more forgivess.So if you feel interested now,just have a look at the following details about the Ping G20 Driver.

To begin with,let us have a look at its appearance.Its 460cc titanium head is longer front to back and features PING's patented ultra thin crown technology. Weight savings from the thin crown are positioned as an external sole weight to optimize the center of gravity for higher trajectories and reduced spin.Most important of all is that Ping G20 is a maximum forgiveness driver that delivers distance and accuracy. Distance and accuracy are optimized by an external weight that optimizes the center of gravity position to generate high launch and low spin. The g20 driver large, variable-thickness face generates faster ball speeds and increases MOI for maximum forgiveness. As for the features,there are mainly two points.Firstly,the external weighting of the Ping Driver G20 helps launch the ball high with low spin for maximum distance and accuracy.Secondly,distance is generated with a new version of Ping's proprietary high-balance-point shaft technology, which allows the golfer to swing a heavier clubhead at the same speed with a high moment of inertia. All in all,if you do feel satisfied with this ping drivers g20.Just choose this one,and show you confidence.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ping G20 Driver,for your success
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1