Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Diablo 3 gold and Methods on Barbarian Tank

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
asdfe

MessageSujet: Diablo 3 gold and Methods on Barbarian Tank    Mer 15 Jan - 12:27

Preserve monsters close to you or on you so your DD's can do their thing, and meanwhile take a beating and make buy diablo 3 gold cheap and fast. I’ve had lots of times on hell difficulty where I’ve been tanking greater than 20 mobs and 3 out when the four my team have died and I killed the monsters for revenge. I learnt stick for the very best for tanking as its AOE, but frenzy with stun or harm with stun glyph is far better for bosses. When you have monsters on you, it is possible to use sell diablo 3 gold eu and reduce the crap out of them to slow them down so they could not get past your DPS.

Leap is great considering that it offers many mobility you can defense and leap over terrain and steer clear of conditions exactly where monsters block you in and wield it to pull monsters to you, or for some radius you are able to make jump stun for 3 seconds at 60 which having a combination with your taunt and stomp is ten seconds at a time, you are able to be sure monsters usually are not your DPS with just seconds ahead of you could repeat, but wielding jump to stun it pull will leave you in a sticky condition of one's surrounded by monsters and also you have to get out speedily, you'll be able to just utilize leap to tank. You might desire to buy diablo 3 gold cheap and safe and Furious charge regen glyph - the occasions you want to get out of a pack of monsters fast is usually any time you have low wellness point and they merely threw down some vile talent and also you should move it to acquire out of that vile spot.

buy wow gold Paysafecard http://www.gtmmo.com/ buy metin2 yang
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Diablo 3 gold and Methods on Barbarian Tank
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1