Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Age of Wushu Gold and an introduction to fighting styles

AuteurMessage
asdfe

MessageSujet: Age of Wushu Gold and an introduction to fighting styles   Mar 10 Déc - 12:02

Of all the fighting styles in Age of Wushu, Shaolin Long Boxing is the one I hate the most. It has no counters or straightforward answers. Inside a close-combat fight, Long Boxing is unmatched. The only genuine option is usually to run away, and inside the narrow confines of a duel arena, even that choice is limited. I like age of wushu liang. Nonetheless, I never dislike Extended Boxing simply because it's the best. There must be a "best" style, even though that can be obfuscated a bit with counters (that is the case for many other top-tier styles). The cause I hate it truly is that it has no counterplay. Even if you realize exactly what your opponent will do next with Long Boxing, you will discover only a tiny handful of style-specific answers if your opponent just follows a standard flowchart. Every person else just loses. It is genuinely that frustrating.

buy age of wushu liang

What do you imply there is no counterplay?As a way to realize why I hate it, we have to know the concept of counterplay. It really is fairly basic; it's the idea that, if we know precisely what attack is coming next, we can counter it. If my opponent performs a lunge, I can block it and get cost-free rage meter. If my opponent feints, I can use a combo starter and Age of wushu gold ding. If my opponent does some other move, I almost certainly have some answer in my toolkit. That is accurate of virtually every style in the game. Even styles that have a death combo exactly where you could shed 60-100% HP in a single hit have an answer mainly because that single hit normally may be countered (either it's a feint which you should not block or perhaps a CC-type effect it's essential to block).

cabal alz Paysafecard http://www.gtmmo.com/ buy Diablo 3 gold
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Age of Wushu Gold and an introduction to fighting styles
Page 1 sur 1