Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Age of Wushu Gold and guide to new Alignment interface tab

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
asdfeer1

MessageSujet: Age of Wushu Gold and guide to new Alignment interface tab    Lun 25 Nov - 11:53

Within the new Wushu Alignment interface tab (which adds but yet another menu towards the game), you'll be able to view your PK rewards, which you get by killing people with more than 900 morality points. The very best approach to find individuals with adequate morality and buy age of wushu liang to hunt down should be to verify your server's alignment toplists, then make use of the regular private message/check info stalking techniques to discover whether your target is on-line and exactly where he's.

Age of wushu gold ding

Scoring kills on valid targets will net you silver taels (that's unbound silver) and chances for exp, cultivation, and item drops. Quite a few with the rewards expense taels to unlock, but you'll be rewarded with at the least some cash to get a productive hit. The other rewards are certainly not quite impressive. You're not going to obtain rich getting a murderer. I'm not sure what the limitations are on farming individuals. I assume it really is similar to bounty suppression such that you simply are limited to once per individual each day. Realistically, Large Wushu will improve the volume of PKing just because individuals want some type of reward, even though they are small. Around the one particular hand, it's nice to become rewarded for hunting men and women down. However, it does take away from lots of your friendliness in the game. Fortunately, I suspect that Age of Wushu's friendliness largely comes from "hero culture," and I think that it is going to largely be the same crowd-killing folks. I'd prefer to buy age of wushu gold ding from dependable website. I never consider many new individuals will join merely mainly because Age of Wushu is 1% more like EVE (you are not taking the other person's stuff).

wow gold Paysafecard http://www.gtmmo.com/ buy metin2 yang
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Age of Wushu Gold and guide to new Alignment interface tab
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1