Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Taylormade r11 appeals to your taste!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Marian1987

MessageSujet: Taylormade r11 appeals to your taste!   Mar 7 Fév - 8:54

What do you do on your weekend? How do you relax yourselves? What's your favorite sports? After the five busy workingdays, we should do some activities to relax ourselves so that wo can stay healthy. Along with the development of economic, there are more and more people prefer to play golf. In my opinion, I also like playing golf. As a golfer, we should have a good golf clubs. Here, I will recommend one--TaylorMade R11 Driver . It has new technology, like an adjustable sole that can adjust the face angle of the club, as well as the ability to adjust the launch angle, making it a truly adjustable driver. When you use it, you will find that the r 11 driver will meet your request.

This taylormade r11 promotes up to 100 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and 1,000 RPM backspin change, giving you consistent power and distance. The new aerodynamic shape of the Driver promotes faster clubhead speed for more distance, six yards longer than the TaylorMade R9 Supertri Driver. Its white non-glare crown and black clubface (which provides easy alignment) will improve your game and that sleek white finish will make you the center of attention on the course and in the clubhouse. For me, much easier to follow the club face during impact. The adjustable sole,loft and heel toe weights will take some time on the range to perfect but so far I love r11 taylormade driver .
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Taylormade r11 appeals to your taste!
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1