Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Getting R11 Irons is your harvest!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Marian1987

MessageSujet: Getting R11 Irons is your harvest!   Jeu 5 Jan - 5:15

TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade R11 Driver Most of golfers prefer to use its golf clubs. Me too! In fact, I am a fan TaylorMade. Among its irons, I like the TaylorMade R11 Irons mostly. Therefore, I would like the recommend it to all of you. TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver The R11 irons can improve golfer's game. In my opinion, I think that getting R11 Irons is your harvest! The iron can give what you really want. And the iron can meet all your request. After using the iron, my game was improved too much.

Now, I would like to give its details for you. TaylorMade R11 Irons have a shallow undercut channel between the face and rear to control feel and CG location, the mid-irons have a moderate undercut, and the long irons have a progressively larger undercut that pulls weight farther back from the face for added forgiveness. cheap golf for sale In addition, a light and lively face combines with “inverted cone technology” to deliver more consistent ball speeds and forgiveness on mis-hits. Callaway X-22 Irons At impact, the Taylormade R11 Irons feels and sounds more muted (quieter) than the loud-ish Burner 2.0 Irons because the R11's clubface is slightly thicker in the impact zone and where it connects to the sole. All in all, the iron is very great for everyone. You can have a try.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Getting R11 Irons is your harvest!
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1